Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Growth means CHANGE

 Growth means CHANGE and change involves risks, stepping from the known to the unknown.
             Change is inevitable, we all tend to fight change for fear of the unknown. In order to grow somethings must change. I challenge each of you to CHANGE something in your life. It can be something small or something big. It can take you a day, a week, a month, or even a year, but set a time line! Make an honest effort to change something in order to grow as a person, as a friend, as a mother, as a father, as a child, as a co-worker. We get so wrapped up in our daily lives, we get so comfortable, it cause fear of change.
             Why are we so content with the way things are? Never striving for more! Are you unhappy in life? Is it because of a relationship? a  job? What makes you unhappy and why won't you do something to change it? I often hear "I hate my job" Really??? Then do something about it. We all have days where we hate our jobs, but if it is an everyday thing, make a change, change the field of the work you are in or move to another company. Don't stay in the same place and be miserable, misery as well as happiness are contagious. Don't bring others down with you. 



Tell me how you are going to challenge yourself and what change are you going to make? I intend to put careful thought and consideration before I choose. I will let you all know what it is and how I progress...YOU do the same! Deal?



No comments:

Post a Comment